TRANSMON VISION SYSTEM
ENHANCES SITE SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT BY IMPROVING VISIBILITY
The system offers excellent visibility to the operator from a standard driving position. The camera is located on the vehicle and focuses on the area of sight required with an automatic iris compensating for the change in lighting conditions.
The pictures, sent live to the TFT 7" colour flat screen located in an unobtrusive position, allow the driver to make adjustments to lifting or reversing directions.
The system enhances health and safety levels, reducing the amount of damage caused by miscalculations made due to human error. Ideal for vehicles operating at height, the system is multi-voltage and will also work in cold stores as well as in yards.
Shielded Wired Video Connection, Powered from Vehicle
Digitally Coded Wireless Video Connection, Powered from Vehicle
- Can be fitted to any vehicle
- Wired and wireless versions available, which can be used together
- Can accommodate up to 4 cameras
- Footage can be recorded with optional DVR
- Large, full-colour screen
- Can automatically show rear camera when reversing
- Increased site safety
- Reduced impact related damage and resulting cost
- Improved efficiency when working at height
- Especially recommended for large trucks, where visibility is poor
Not actual footage - for demonstration only.
For more information or a full quotation CLICK HERE